Wednesday, December 29, 2010


I got to thinking about relationships the other day, as I sat by my lonesome on the beach. Picking up grains of sand and trying to figure it all out. There are those relationships that open you up to something new and exotic, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. Sometimes loving yourself can be the hardest relationship to endure. I remember thinking I was so in love with someone when I realized you have to be with yourself before you can be with someone else. And if you can find someone to love the you, you love, well, that's just fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment