Sunday, January 16, 2011



I came to a realization last night. I exhaustively hate people. I hate how you cannot trust anyone except for yourself. I hate that people have mood swings that you cannot figure out for the life of you. I hate that every relationship starts out as a game and will most likely carry on like that until you break up... and then once you are broken up, the games start once again.

So, it leads me to the extensive questions I ask most of the time...

Why can't people stop being so complicated and appreciate what they have? Why can't we all learn that all we have is each other? Or is it just me who is the culprit? Is it me who is the problem?

I am currently realizing this due to the disastrous verity that I have been playing games, had games played on me, been left by friends, lied to people, had people lie to me, left friends, made mistakes, learned from those mistakes I made that hurt people, and in the end I blamed everyone else around me, and I still periodically do.


I have made my fair share of mistakes and if I have ever hurt you in any way, I want you to know I have grown and gained the balls to apologize and admit I was wrong. This is my first step to healing my hatred of people.


15 THINGS I LOVE
  1. Hugs from behind.
  2. When someone remembers what you told them a long time ago.
  3. Knowing every single word to a song.
  4. Singing loudly in the shower.
  5. Reading old conversations over and over again.
  6. The smell of gasoline.
  7. People with perfect accents.
  8. Friends who actually keep your secrets.
  9. Laughing so hard you aren’t making a sound.
  10. Loving someone and having them love you back.
  11. When strangers open doors for you.
  12. Books that you don’t ever want to stop reading.
  13. Ripping the tag off of new clothes you can’t wait to wear.
  14. Recognizing someone’s scent.
  15. Taking your bra off at the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment