Tuesday, January 25, 2011


So, Get this. I'm walking to my car today. It's raining. I'm cold. Basically shivering. As the small raindrops hit my hair and I can feel it slowly trickling down my back, through my shirt.. I can feel everything it feels like. Anyway, so, I'm walking to my car and I look to the left and see the two bitchiest bitches watching me as they walk. Laughing (probably at me considering I'm not really the most popular person anymore). Acting like this cold, wet, rain is not even close to bothering them when the fact is that this rain that is affecting me incredibly much. I'm freezing at this point. I keep walking and they trail behind me.. Still laughing. I find myself wondering what I look like from the back, or if there is anything on my jeans, or if my clothes are cute enough for them to think they are adorable. When finally, I see my good friend Dillon. He yells my name across the parking lot waiting at my car. I look back at those bitchy girls staring at me (obviously judging my outfit/way of walking/etc.) and roll my eyes and laugh.

Why do I even care what they think?

I have my friends who love me more than anything, who don't care what I wear or how I walk. And right when I saw my best friend yelling my name waiting for me, the cold, wet rain didn't feel so bad.

In a way I feel bad for those girls. They will never get out of high school. There is so much more than hook ups, gossip, and the latest fashion disaster. Seriously...

It's four months today until graduation. I cannot wait to explore what god has planned for me.

"My lack of interest in seeing you is not a strategy. I'm not playing hard to get. I don't want to see you because I turned my life upside down for you and you walked away because for a week I was cranky. You're untrustworthy, so I don't want to see you. You're self-centered, so I don't want to see you. I am a hundred percent certain that if I let you back in my life again you will hurt me again, so I don't want to see you. This isn't a ploy. I'm not pouting. I don't want you in my life. Get your crap out of my apartment."

No comments:

Post a Comment