Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THOUGHTS,

Allie's Thought Questions

1. In three words how would you describe your financial situation?
-Broke, Hard, Advanced.
2. What is the hardest thing you have ever had to tell someone?
-I once had to tell my friend our tumbling instructor died. It was sad.
3. What are three things you love to do?
-Discover new music, photography, play with friends.
4. Why do some of the nicest people have so few friends?
-There are many different answers to this question. One is that nice people can be introverts which prevents them from really meeting new people and going outside their comfort zone to make friends. Second, is that people may have had multiple friends before that did something shitty to them so they let them out of their life for good.
5. What is worth dying for?
-The one that you fall madly in love with.
6. What recently reminded you of how time flies by so fast?
-Graduation day.
7. How will you raise your children differently then the way your parents raised you?
-I will not fight in front of my kids with my husband, and will not yell at them as much as I was yelled at and I will make sure they feel like they are worth something.
8. What's something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
-Sleep around.
9. What do you wish did not exist?
-Addiction.
10. What answers are you searching for?
-If I am in the right place that I am supposed to be in my life right now.
11. In order of importance how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame.
- This one is hard.. but here we go; happiness, health, love, money, fame.
12. What have you given up on?
-Making someone love me who can not love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment