Tuesday, November 29, 2011



His breath and lips on my neck 
The way his hands linger on my hip bones and lower back
His smell is intoxicating
The way his stubble scratches my cheeks
His warmth is 10x better than my laptop’s warmth
His incredible cheesiness and  romantics without being annoying and clingy
I feel fearless by his side, I feel like I can kick anyone’s ass and take on the world




I will love you as we find ourselves farther and farther from one another, where we once were so close that we could slip the curved straw, and the long, slender spoon, between our lips and fingers respectively. I will love you until the chances of us running into one another slip from slim to zero, and until your face is fogged by distant memory, and your memory faced by distant fog, and your fog memorized by a distant face, and your distance distanced by the memorized memory of a foggy fog. I will love you no matter where you go and who you see, no matter where you avoid and who you don’t see, and no matter who sees you avoiding where you go. I will love you no matter what happens to you, and no matter how I discover what happens to you, and no matter what happens to me as I discover this, and no matter how I am discovered after what happens to me as I am discovering this.

No comments:

Post a Comment